Boracay Station 1 Hotels and Resort - Affordable Cheap Options for Trip to Boracay
Our family's comparison review to Station 1 hotels and resorts
vs Station 2 and Station 3 via online research found from other useful
websites. Providing you better options for reservation and cheap
accommodation packages on your holiday trip to Boracay Island, the best
white beach paradise in the Philippines today. We will tip you off with a
price list of the different hotels in Station 1 so you can compare and
see price list against your other affordable choices in Station 2 and 3. (full photo credits to www.boracaybeachrealestate.com)
Resort owner? Have your place listed. Send us a request and invite us to have your nice venue reviewed with photos and video of our family.
Being Aklanon by birth and nature, our family is looking forward to help you arrive at a significant cheap price to get a reservation for a hotel, villa, lodging house or cottage during your summer vacation in the island paradise so hop on and read along our short hotel reviews.
Describing Beachfront Resorts
We've got garden resort full of orchids, choices in the west cove, list of beachfront hotels and their rates where the breeze is cool, tour packages, fees, itinerary samples for comparing your tour guide's rates and outdoor activities and island hopping fun. In case you didn't know, there are other amazing and beautiful places in the island, sometimes even more scenic and panoramic than the Boracay shores.
It's pretty easy to get here too as there is now a Boracay airport strip in Caticlan unlike before. There is also the Jetty Port where a comfortable pier for the ferry boat or speed boat awaits to take you to the island.
Guides and Options
From the Caticlan Jetty Port, you can ask authorities on where to buy or get a map of Bora. With that, expect us to show you
maps to Station 1 hotels and guide you in the peninsula below but this time, from Google Maps.
We'll show you a
panorama of beautiful scenic and relaxing ambiance choices for your
stay, a fantastic cheap yet offering good sea food, exotic and authentic
Filipino dishes and recipes in the restaurant menu, a relaxing massage
by the Boracay shores in the tides of bluewater sea breeze or perhaps
you would want a dive resort to do cliff diving or snorkeling in Ariel's
Point (otherwise known as Batason Dive Spot). We've got dive spots to
amuse professional divers and beginners too.
Station 1 Hotels and Resort Prices Vs Station 2 & 3
We definitely got you covered with this list of Station 1 hotels in our review. Let the price of accommodation, food and drinks and room rates speak for itself to help you compare prices you already know. There's cheap, cheaper and cheapest rates fit for your budget and then there's absolutely a lot of good choices for you at the beachfront of Boracay resorts and yes, even the luxury accommodation is here so go see our list of Station 1 hotels below.
List of Cheapest Beachfront Station 1 Hotels & Resorts in Boracay
- Bans Beach Resort - Php 1,500 net good for two without breakfast. Only 5-8 min walk to D'Mall, Boracay's center of shopping for island souvenirs.
- Blue Waves Boracay - Php 2,000 net for two with breakfast.
- Mito's Place - PhP 2,100 net good for two without breakfast.
- Nigi-Nigi Too - Promo from Php 1,950 net for two with breakfast.
- The Boracay Beach Resort - Php 2,288 net for two with breakfast.
- Zuzuni - Php 2,250 net good for two with breakfast. This one is also very near or in the mid boundary before Station 2.
Cheaper Beachfront Station 1 Hotels
- Boracay Terraces - Php 4,000 net good for two with breakfast. they have a pool inside this resort hotel.
- Estacio Uno LIfestyle Resort - Php 5,600 net per night with breakfast and also with swimming pool choice.
- Jony's Beach Resort - Php 3,220 net cost good for two with breakfast, FREE WIFI internet access and also available for dine in at Jony's Bar & Restaurant located in White Beach. Their visitors and guest rooms are right across the street.
- Pearl of the Pacific - Php 4,516 net good for two with breakfast. With swimming pool inside.
- Residencia Boracay - Php 2,700 net for two with breakfast included.
- Shore Time Hotel - Php 3,200 net good for two with breakfast and transfers (you can ask about this upon calling or accommodation inquiry).
- Spirals Boracay - Php 3,400 net for two without breakfast.
- Sur Beach Resort - Php 3,136 net good for two with breakfast for two.
- True Home Hotel - A boutique hotel with rates set at Php 3,050 net good for two with breakfast.
- White House Boracay - Php 2,750 nett good for two (non-beachfront) with breakfast or Php 3,500 net good for two (beachfront) w/ breakfast.
- Willy's Beach Resort - Php 3,220 net good for two with breakfast.
Luxury Beachfront Station 1 Hotels
- Ambassador in Paradise - Php 6,500 nett good for two with breakfast and swimming pool inside.
- Astoria Boracay - Php 6,265 net good for two with breakfast and swimming pool.
- Discovery Shores Boracay - Php 12,430 net good for two with buffet breakfast and roundtrip Caticlan to Boracay transfers. With swimming pool.
- Nandana Boracay - Php 6,100 net for two with breakfast. With swimming pool.
- Seawind Boracay - Rates from Php 6,700 net for two with breakfast and pool.
- Two Seasons Boracay - Room rates and fees from Php 6,000 net per room good for two with breakfast. With available choices for packages for two or Family room and also with swimming pool for super peak season where the beach is overcrowded.
Cheapest Non-Beachfront Station 1 Hotels
- Boracay Breeze - Room rates accommodation available from Php 1,300 net good for two without breakfast or Php 1,500 net for two with breakfast. 3-5 minutes away from Boracay White Beach.
- Escondido Resort - 3D/2N package from PhP 3,650 per person with daily breakfast.
- Gran Prix Boracay - Near Station 2, few meters away from Boracay White Beach. Rates start from Php 2,415 net good for two with breakfast. You will be allowed to use swimming pool of sister-resort The Sitio Boracay.
- La Bella Casa de Boracay - Just 2 minutes brisk walk to White Beach shore of Bora, this resort rates range from Php 1,400 net good for two with breakfast.
- La Plage de Boracay - Room rates is Php 1,728 net for two with breakfast.
- Mr Holidays Resort - Located at the back of sister-resort Blue Waves which is a beachfront resort. Room accommodation rate is set at Php 2,000 net for two with breakfast.
- The Sitio Boracay -Just a 5-minute walk to Boracay Island white beach. Room rate package for lean season from Php 3,000 net/person for 3D/2N. With swimming pool
Cheaper Non Beachfront Station 1 Hotels in Boracay
- Club Ten Beach Resort - Php 2,800 net (double) per night with breakfast.
- One Crescent Place - Rates at Php 2,980 net per room good for two with breakfast. Just a 2-minute walk to beach shore.
- Patio Pacific Boracay - Php 3,500 net for two with breakfast. With swimming pool.
- Punta Rosa Boutique Hotel - From Php 3,325 net for two with breakfast. Less than 1 minute walk to white beach.
- Real Maris Beach Resort - Special rate from Php 3,300 net good for two with breakfast for two. With swimming pool.
- The Strand Boracay - Rates from Php 3,500 net for two with breakfast. 2 minutes walk to beach. With swimming pool.
Boracay Station 1 Hotels Map (inc. Station 2 & 3) from Google
Below is our map of the different Station 1 hotels in Boracay. Hope we have helped you in choosing which best to get or book your hotel room reservation and accommodation this summer in Boracay Island beach.
View Larger Map