Used Car Financing Philippines - Buy Second Hand Car thru Loan Providers and Dealers
Looking to buy your second hand car and don't have cash? Used car
financing Philippines will find you the perfect loan package so that
your monthly amortization via mortgage is low enough for your budget.
3 Advantages of Having your Auto Loan Applied Through Car Financing Philippines
Have Questions Answered by A Professional
Know Your Loan Package Choices
Ask About Requirement Options
- We'll even help you find the right car with our list of car dealer's car showroom where you can choose that perfect affordable car through an online showroom, perhaps one of the biggest in the Philippines today.
- We've combined all available cars from our different affiliated car sellers so that you won't have to spend time trying to roam around wasting precious time and money just to find that dream car. We let the dealers give them all to you in one big online car trade showroom. All you have to do is choose.
- We also make the processing fast by providing what requirements are needed from dealers for car financing Philippines options - a copy of the OR CR. After which all you have to do is to submit to us a complete set of documentary requirements to have your car financing approved. From there, we take care of everything else for you.
Car Financing Philippines Requirements
We've compiled a list of easy-to-produce requirements for your desire to have your next car under an affordable payment package through car financing loan. See them below and have them all photocopied in advance for an even faster approval time.
- Latest OR CR from car dealer or seller
- 2 primary valid IDs
- TIN ID / number
- Latest electric or water bill (may not be under your name but must have same address as 2 primary IDs)
- Documented source of income:
5 Sample Sources of Income
- If with work - 1 month latest payslip and COE (w/ ITR is an advantage
- If with remittance - 3 months latest remittance receipt and 3 months latest bank statement
- If with freelance job or online job - 3 months latest payslip or voucher or receipt of income and 3 months latest bank statement
- If with business - DTI or SEC registration and 3 months latest bank statement. Baranggay business permit
- If with property for rent - latest notarized contract of lease and 3 months latest bank statement
Car Financing Interest Rate, Loan Amortization Payment Terms, Charges and Package Options
We offer one of the most affordable package options for our second hand car buyers through used car financing. These choices are characterized by 3 different lowest interest rate
choices combined with easy-to-pay loan amortization monthly payment
All you have to do is to choose from any and we're good to go. Charges will be presented upon final loan approval.
We don't have hidden charges, it's against the new Philippine lending law of disclosure of charges to loan borrowers. CALL US NOW TO INQUIRE!
Procedures of Application for Car Financing Philippines
We've lined up the chronological order of procedures of application for our clients to serve as guide in the process of acquiring their dream car.
- Choose from the list of available cars online or from our showroom or from other dealers or sellers. If you already have a car chosen elsewhere, it's fine. Just get a copy of the OR CR.
- Contact us and ask for a copy of the OR CR of your car of choice
- Prepare and photocopy the list of documentary requirements
- Download and sign our online application form and have it resent together with all the required documents listed above
- Provide your contact numbers and get ours too for communication and follow up purposes.
Fill Up Our Online Application Form Below for Faster Response on Inquiry