Philhealth Rizal Branch
We are providing complete location address and full information of Philhealth Rizal branch with their address and numbers to call for more inquiry regarding of philhealth maternity benefits, philhealth requirement to become a member and more.
Philhealth Branch: Rizal Service Office
- Office Location Address: The Brick Road Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall,
Marcos Highway cor. Felix Ave., Cainta, Rizal
- Hotline Numbers / Trunklines: 441-7444 / Action Center 441-7442
Philhealth Requirements for Unemployed Members (Individually Paying Member)
- PMRF (Philhealth Member Registration Form) – Accomplished and properly filled out.
- Photocopy of supporting documents for your beneficiaries
- Photocopy of NSO authenticated Birth Certificate or valid IDs or any supporting documents to prove identity
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for foreigners only)
Note: The requirements for employed members are the same as listed above for Individually Paying Member.
Philhealth Requirements for OFW
- Supporting documents of beneficiaries
- Any proof of being an active OFW
If you are outside the Philippines and wants to become a member of Philhealth, you can submit the following requirements to any Philhalth office.
- Philhealth Premium Payment Slip (PPPS)
- Photocopy of acceptable valid IDs
- Pay your contributions to accredited collecting agents of Philhealth abroad
Philhealth Rizal Branch Guide Map and How To Get There Information
Here is the guide map on how to get the Philhealth branch in Rizal, just follow the complete direction to avoid straying.