Amana Waterpark Resort Wave Pool in Bulacan
Resort owner? Have your place listed. Send us a request and invite us to have your nice venue reviewed with photos and video of our family.
Are you planning of having summer, an Amana Waterpark Resort outing with
friends and family would be great.
It is the biggest resort in Bulacan,
has different kind of waves and its surounded any cartoon characters.
If you want to enjoy most in this summer outing, we have complete information provided below. You can call their contact numbers stated below for convenient reservation.
Amana Resort Contact Details
Location Address: Santisima ST. Bagong Barrio Pandi, Bulacan
Manila Line: (02) 299-66-12 or (02) 299-67-03
Telephone Numbers: (044) 661-23-83 or (044) 661-23-84
Cell Numbers: Sun : 0922-8708428 or 0923-7135874, Globe : 0917-8866220, Smart : 0908-8736353
Email Address: email@example.com
Day Swimming (8:30am – 6:00pm)
- Adult P250.00
- Kids (4ft. & below) P200.00
- Senior Citizen w/ ID P200.00
Night Swimming (5:00pm – 12:00am)
- Adult P180.00
- Kids (4ft. & below) P120.00
- Senior Citizen w/ ID P120.00
- Boracay (8 Persons Capacity) – P 600.00
- Tagaytay (10 Persons Capacity) – P 800.00
- Baler (12 Persons Capacity) – P 1,000.00
- Laoag (12 Persons Capacity) – P 1,000.00
- Camiguin (15 Persons Capacity – P 1,500.00
- 3500-square meter wave pool
- Infinity pool w/ Jacuzzi and the famous Shrek House
- Avatar pool
- 40-foot man-made waterfall
- 500-square meter kiddie pool with life-sized Dragon Ball characters
- 13 magnificent big waves
- theme cottages (Boracay, Tagaytay and Calatagan inspired)
- VIP rooms
- souvenir shop
- Japanese-inspired convention hall, and a restaurant
- billiards, videoke, horse-back riding, and fishing.
Amana Resort Map and How to get there
View Larger Map