Bulacan Resorts - List of Public, Private Pool and Hot Spring Resorts in Bulacan Area
Resort owner? Have your place listed. Send us a request and invite us to have your nice venue reviewed with photos and video of our family.
Sam, Ana and Tj's collection of Bulacan resorts listings previously visited and searched online, reviewed with photos / pictures, entrance fee rates, food availability, amenities, room and cottage accommodation, reservation, backpacker tips and cheap affordable rates destinations. You may also visit our page that feature other Philippine travel options. We also have particular category for all the different exciting provincial places where you can find the different resorts in the Philippines from beaches to swimming pools to nature spring both hot and cold resort.
There are absolutely plenty of other venues you can find for summer fun in the Philippines here with www.mypilipinas.com reviews where you can celebrate and enjoy any occasion so be sure to check out our pages in the sidebar too.
Resorts in Bulacan by Municipality
- Santa Maria
- San Jose Del Monte
Bulacan Resorts Accommodation, Reservation, Dining, Entrance Fee, Room Rates, Amenities and Photos
Bulacan Resorts Photo Collection and Short Review
Below is a short review and photo of the different public and private swimming pool resorts you can find in Bulacan area and it's municipalities. Click on picture to see room rates, entrance fee, amenities and other details.
4K Garden Resort - Situated in Sta. Maria Bulacan, this public pool is a short 1 hour or less drive from Manila.
8 Waves Resort - One of the first to feature gigantic artificial wave pool in a public resort, it's a blast in the plains of Luzon to come here. See picture guide map on the left to know how to get there.
Adventure Resort - No website available but is definitely recommended for a public swimming pool in Bulacan. Fun summer swim to all patrons await on visit plus cheap accommodations too.
Amana Waterpark - We've been here and I must say it's one of the biggest with many pools of variants but the wave pool doesn't have smooth floor. Extra care must be observed to cut your foot.
Bakas River - A nature resort tripping and adventure type of summer in Norzagaray. Clean natural free flowing stream that's mildly cold and refreshing. No secure cottages available so take extra care of valuables.
Baluarte Del Pozzino - Elusive with pictures. No official website but beautiful with lush of green forest.
Big Rock Resort - Exciting new resort in San Rafael Bulacan, it features cartoon figures and super heroes at the entrance.
Inside, it's a big development. We passed by this resort going to Villa Krizelna a few years back.
DJ Paradise - Literally a paradise in its name. Egyptian sort of theme awaits those who come to this Bulacan Resort from the entrance gate to the pools inside this themed pool resort.
Galilee Garden - A garden-themed type of public resort in Bustos, Bulacan. It's a munch punch to come over the see for yourself.
Jed's Island - Cartoon-themed resort with Looney Tunes characters in the photo by Inigo Bautista. It's definitely worth the swim in this Calumpit resort.
St. Agatha - Located in Guiguinto, this paradise had kiddie pool, wave pool and a lap pool to enjoy swim racing. Beautifully-themed resort and well crafted interiors.
Villa Krizelna - A lush of forest fruit trees will greet each visitor with native huts alongside pools near entrance and large parking space that can accommodate tourist bus. The owners are very accommodating as we've been here a few summers back.
We promise to add up more photos as we continue to develop this webpage into a center for Pinoys looking to enjoy and have summer fun in the Central Luzon plains.
Bulacan Resorts in Alphabetical Order with Location
Resorts in Bulacan (Arranged in Alphabetical Order)
- 4K Garden Resort - Santa Maria, Bulacan
- 8 Waves Waterpark - DRT Highway, Ulingao, San Rafael
- 12 Waves Resort -
- 13 Waves Resort -
- Adventure Resort - Norzagaray Gulod, Tigbe
- Amana Waterpark Resort - Pandi Bulacan
- Bakas River Resort - Matictic Norzagaray
- Baluarte Del Pozzino's Resort - F. Viola Hi-way, Caingin, San Rafael
- Big Rock Farm Resort - San Rafael, Bulacan
- Carmi's Place and Hotel - San Juan, San Ildefonso
- Ciudad Clementino Resort - San Isidro, 001, Paombong
- Cool Waves Ranch and Waterpark Resort - San Nicolas, Bulacan
- Cool Water Resort - San Nicolas, Bulacan
- DJ Paradise Resort and Hotel - Malolos City
- Dream Wave Resort - Bocaue, Bulacan
- EFCOR Garden Resort (CM2) - Tubao, Sulucan, Angat
- EL-Niño Resort - Sabang, Baliuag
- Falcon Crest Resort - Lingunan, Partida Norzagaray
- Farm Master Resort - San Miguel Bulacan
- Filipinas Swimming Pool - San Ildefonso
- Galilee Garden & Mansion Resort - Gen. Alejo Santos Highway, San Pedro, Bustos
- Golden Forest Resort - Poblacion, Norzagaray
- Grass Garden Resort and Villas - Plaridel Bulacan
- Grotto Vista Resort - San Jose del Monte City
- Gubat sa Ciudad Resort -
- Hidden Sanctuary Hotel and Resort - Marilao, Bulacan
- JE Resort - Sabang, Baliuag
- Jed's Island Resort - Calumpit
- Jerenoeza’s Resort - Kimpo St. San Juan, San Ildefonso
- JGH Recreation and Livelihood Park - Tubao St., Sulucan, Angat
- Jogima Farm Resort - Tabang Bulacan
- Klir Waterpark Resort - Guiguinto, Bulacan
- KP’s Resort - A. Santos Highway, Bustos
- Malamig Park Resort - 410 Malamig, Bustos
- Malolos Resort Club Royale - Malolos City
- Millennium Resort - Liciada, Bustos
- Ocean's Edge Resort - Poblacion, Norzagaray
- Pacific Waves Resort - San Jose del Monte
- Paradise Adventure Camp Resort - San Jose Del Monte
- Paul Cruz Place - Sapang Putol, San Ildefonso
- Prince Kevin Resort - Poblacion, Norzagaray
- Princess Rica Resort - 425 Malipampang, San Ildefonso
- Pugpog River Resort - Poblacion
- Pulilan Butterfly Haven and Resort - Pulilan
- San Miguel Leisure Farm Resort
- Sitio Lucia Resort Hotel & Training Center - Santa Maria
- St. Agatha Resort - Guiguinto, Bulacan
- Summer Place Resort - Tibagan, Bustos
- Tierra Fontana - San Jose del Monte
- Vanguardia - Sapang Palay, San Ildefonso
- Villa Antonio de Dave Resort and Leisure Farm - San Jose del Monte
- Villa Carolina Resort - Norzagaray, Bulacan
- Villa Cecilia Resort - Gabihan, San Ildefonso
- Villa Christina Resort - Balagtas, Bulacan
- Villa Concepcion Wet & Wild Waves - Pandi
- Villa Del Carmen Resort - Capihan, San Rafael
- Villa Esperanza Resort - Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Villa Filomena Resort - Marilao, Bulacan
- VIlla Josefina Resort - Balagtas Bulacan
- Villa Krizelna Resort - Coral na Bato, San Rafael
- Villa Lorenzo - Pulilan, Bulacan
- Villa Mikaela Resort - 133 Ulingao, San Rafael
- Villa Natalia Resort - Santa Maria, Bulacan
- Villa Reina Resort - Malolos Bulacan
- Villa Remedios Resort - Balagtas, Bulacan
- Villa Rosalinda Resort - Malolos, Bulacan
- Villa Virgen Milagrosa Resort - Balagtas, Bulacan
- Waterland Resort - Tubigan Mayor, Bustos
Heritage Site Travel Options Other than Bulacan Resorts
We will regularly update this large list of Bulacan resorts as well as our other listings for Philippines resort destinations. To keep up to date, we strongly suggest that you subscribe to our RSS feeds in the sidebar.
Other Travel Options in Bulacan
- Bus Commute
- Jeepney Commute
- Taxi Commute
- Car Routes
Recommended Sights, Places and Tourist Attractions to Visit
Below is our own list of recommendations that you must not miss when visiting for Bulacan resorts in this province near Metro Manila. This list hopes to allow you to enjoy the beauty of the plains of central Luzon and the different historical and heritage sites that are rich in history beyond what Bulacan is all about.
- Baliuag Clock Tower
- San Agustin Parish Church
- Enriquez Ancestral House
- Meyto Shrine
- St. John the Baptist Church in Calumpit
- Barasoain Ecclesiastical Museum
- Basilica Minor de Immaculada Concepcion
- Bulacan Museum in Malolos
- Casa Real Shrine
- Marilao Catholic Church
- Simborio Chapel
- Tecson House in San Miguel
- Marcelo H. del Pilar Shrine
- Old Train Station in Guiguinto
- Francisco Balagtas Museum
- Plaridel Catholic Church
- Francisca Reyes Aquino Shrine
- Baliuag Museum
- Shrine of Saint Andrew Kim in Bocaue
- Bautista Mansion in Malolos
- Bagbag Bridge
- Mercado House in Bustos
- Battle of Quingua Monument
- Museo San Ysidro de Pulilan
Bulacan Resorts Map
View Larger Map