Elnido Miniloc Beach Resort in Palawan
Hunting for beaches and Palawan resorts in Elnido Miniloc is the perfect and vibrant long week end destination place for the whole family and young at heart to find a lots of fun. They known Diver's paradise island and one of the richest reserves of marine life in our country, its clear water are home from smallest to the gentle whale sharks.
They offer sites a wide variety of diving in addition rock formations, sloping reef, drop-offs and tunnel dives in Palawan resort. One of the most important sites of biological diversity in the country and has it's own fascinating and unique features.
Beach Resort in Palawan - Elnido Miniloc
- General Inquiry:+63 (2) 813 0000 (Mondays thru Fridays, 8:30AM to 5:30PM Manila Time)
- Travel Agents Hotline:+63 (2) 902 5951 (Mondays thru Fridays, 8:30AM to 5:30PM Manila Time)
- Hotline:+63 (917) 584 1576 (Weekends & Holidays, 8:30AM to 5:30PM Manila Time)
- Fax:+63 (2) 750 3957
- Location Address: Ten Knots Development Corporation
18/F BA Lepanto Building, 8747 Paseo de Roxas Street, Salcedo Village,1226 Makati City, Philippines
- Trunk Line: +63 2 902 5900
The official website of Miniloc Island Resort in El Nido - https://www.facebook.com/elnidoresorts
The resort has a total of 50 rooms
that are thatched-roofed and furnished with indigenous Filipino
materials. Floors are wooden and walls are covered in woven bamboo
slats, locally known as sawali. All rooms have a private verandah which
offers excellent views of the sea and surrounding islands.
- There are seven Water Cottages built on stilts right beside the resort
dramatic limestone cliffs. Each Water Cottage has a 25sqm floor area
and can accommodate a maximum of two persons.
- Five Seaview Rooms are also on stilts over the water. Each two-level
Seaview Room has a total floor area of 43sqm and fits four.
- Thirteen Garden Cottages are surrounded by tropical plants and just a
stone’s throw from the beach. Each Garden Cottage has a floor area of
27sqm and can accommodate up to three persons.
- Three Cliff Cottages are built on the cliffside offering a panoramic
view of the resort and Bacuit Bay. Each Cliff Cottage has a floor area
of 43sqm to accommodate up to four persons. A narrow flight of stairs
have to be navigated to reach the Cliff Cottages, hence are not suitable
for families with young children.
- There are 12 Beachside Rooms situated right in front of Miniloc’s
white sand beach. Each Beachside Room, built in two-level clusters of
four, has a 30sqm floor area to house three persons.
- Ten Deluxe Seaview Rooms have been designed to showcase Miniloc
Island Resort as an eco-friendly resort. All 10 rooms are wholly
powered by solar energy and installed with an efficient lighting system
and ceiling fans. Each of the 44sqm Deluxe Seaview Rooms can accommodate
two persons and offers a spectacular view of Bacuit Bay.
- Beach Dinner at Elnido Miniloc Resort
- Private Dining Options
- Relax at Miniloc Island Resort
- SCUBA Diving and Marine Sports
- Discover Nature
- Guided Eco Tours
- Beach Clubs
- Kids Club
- Special Events
Resort Map Guide and How to Get There Information
How to get there in Palawan resort? By airplane before you reach the place, estimating 55-minutes using a 50-seater ATR aircraft From there a
45-minute boat ride follows to take guests to Elnido Miniloc Island Resort. The resort accessible by land from Puerto Princesa City and from Taytay Town, Palawan. To avoid straying, just take a look better the map guide posted below.
View Larger Map