Alona Tropical Beach Resort in Panglao
If you are planning to adventure and to adore the resort in Bohol, Alona Tropical beach resort is the best beach resort for unwind together our family and friends. It is ideal and perfect place for social function such as birthdays, weddings, product launch and debut. Beach parties like Valentine's Day are open too. You can also treat yourself in exciting adventure like diving and island hopping in the country side tour.
They have an affordable hotels accommodation for staying. If you wish to experience the beauty of nature of this island, try to come and enjoy to the fullest.Freely enjoy cool, calmness and exclusive vacation to feel at ease.
Alona Tropical Beach Resort Details, Accommodation and Amenities
- Location Address: Barangay Tawala, Panglao Island, 6340 Bohol, Philippines
- Telefax: (+6338) 502-9024;
- Reservations: (+6338) 502-4106; (+6338) 502-4107
- Smart mobile number: +639399041458
- Globe mobile number: +639173214679
- Restaurant: (+6338) 502-9148
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- URL: www.alonatropicalbeachresort.com
Official Fun Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Alona-Tropical-Beach-Resort-Bohol/118166984947203
Deluxe Air Condition Rooms - Php 2,980.00
- With breakfast for 2 pax - Php 3,460.00
- With breakfast for 1 pax - Php 3,230.00
- Beds - two single beds or one double bed
- Bathroom - hot and cold shower
Poolside Suites - Php 5,500.00
- Beds - Two double beds
- Bathroom - Bathtub and hot and cold shower
- Beds - one single bed and one double bed
- Bathroom - bathtub and hot and cold shower
- Extra person for air-conditioned room Php 500.00
- Extra person for non-air conditioned room Php 300.00
- Extra person in a room is limited to 1 adult or 2 children below 7 years old.
- Any request for room assignment cannot be guaranteed.
- Low Season: June 1 – October 31 10% discount on lodging
- Rates (room only) are nett, quoted in Philippine Peso.
*Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Check-out time:
- Check-in time:
- Baybayon Restaurant
- Frank'z Bar
- Swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- PADI Dive Shop
- Souvenir Shop
Alona Tropical Beach Resort provides you different services such as:
- Airport and Seaport Services
- Car Rental
- Boat Rental
- Balicasag Island
- Dolphin Watching and Balicasag Island
- Siquijor Island
- Dolpin Watching
Guide Map and How To Get There Information
If you are from Manila, the easiest way is to book domestic flights through
Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific, Zest Air or Air Philippines for
Tagbilaran City, Bohol. It will take approximately 1 hour and 15
minutes. If you have more time to travel, you can also choose to
cruise on a vessel which takes around 25 hours to arrive in Tagbilaran
City. From Tagbilaran City, a 30-minute drive is all that it takes to
reach Alona Tropical Beach Resort. Just follow he guide map posted below.
View Larger Map