Philhealth Makati Branch
Providing full contact information and complete address of Philhealth Makati branch listed below. For more inquiries regarding of philhealth requirements and benefits, you may call their contact numbers - 897-1598; 897-2759; 897-6329; 897-3337; 899-4506.
- Office Name: Makati Service Office
- Office Location Address: 337 ITC Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue,
- Telephone Numbers: 897-1598; 897-2759; 897-6329; 897-3337; 899-4506
Philhealth Requirements for Unemployed Members (Individually Paying Member)
- PMRF (Philhealth Member Registration Form) – Accomplished and
properly filled out.
- Photocopy of supporting documents for your beneficiaries
- Photocopy of NSO authenticated Birth Certificate or valid IDs or any supporting documents to prove identity
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for foreigners only)
Note: The requirements for employed members are the same as listed above for Individually Paying Member.
Philhealth Requirements for OFW
- Supporting documents of beneficiaries
- Any proof of being an active OFW
If you are outside the Philippines and wants to become a member of Philhealth, you can submit the following requirements to any Philhalth office
- Philhealth Premium Payment Slip (PPPS)
- Photocopy of acceptable valid IDs
- Pay your contributions to accredited collecting agents of Philhealth abroad
Philhealth Makati Branch Guide Map