Philhealth Dagupan Pangasinan
We are posting the full address of Philhealth Dagupan in Pangasinan area and complete details of requirements of membership and the benefits listed below. For more information, kindly call their contact numbers - 075) 515-3333; (075) 515-1111; (075) 523-3127; (075) 5229691.
- Office Location Address: EMDC Bldg., Sec. Francisco Q. Duque, Jr. Road, Tapuac District, Dagupan City, Pangasinan
- Email Address: email@example.com
- Contact Numbers: 075) 515-3333; (075) 515-1111; (075) 523-3127; (075) 5229691
Philhealth Requirements for Unemployed Members (Individually Paying Member)
- PMRF (Philhealth Member Registration Form) – Accomplished and properly filled out.
- Photocopy of supporting documents for your beneficiaries
- Photocopy of NSO authenticated Birth Certificate or valid IDs or any supporting documents to prove identity
- Photocopy of Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) issued by the Bureau of Immigration (for foreigners only)
Note: The requirements for employed members are the same as listed above for Individually Paying Member.
Philhealth Requirements for OFW
- Supporting documents of beneficiaries
- Any proof of being an active OFW
you are outside the Philippines and wants to become a member of
Philhealth, you can submit the following requirements to any Philhalth
- Philhealth Premium Payment Slip (PPPS)
- Photocopy of acceptable valid IDs
- Pay your contributions to accredited collecting agents of Philhealth abroad
Guide Map Philhealth Dagupan and How To Get There Information
Come and visit the Philhealth branch in Dagupan, Pangasinan, you can try to follow the map guide provided below.
View Larger Map