ABS CBN Teleserye Episode - Watch Drama Videos Online Using Your I Want TV or Sky Cable Account
I have featured post on free ABS CBN teleserye episode last year - Got To Believe which featured KathNiel (Kathryn Bernardo and Daniel Padilla). Today, there will be a new replacement to Ikaw Lamang that starred Coco Martin and Kim Chiu having its last and final video episode tonight which really gave way for Pinoys who love watching television drama to be taken in to new dimension by pairing up unusual love teams away from their comfort zone.
In this new and upcoming teleserye by Kapamilya Network, the leader in teleserye has come up with yet another first and another new by pairing up Liza Soberano and Enrique Gil in one of the unique love stories you will ever witness in Philippines drama.
We've see Liza previously in Got To Believe teleserye where she played the role of a third party to the love team of KathNiel. So far, we've all seen how good she is at acting and this time, she gets the lead role be being the love interest of Enrique Gil in the new teleserye, Forevermore, shoot in the cold mists of Baguio and La Trinidad Benguet Strawberry Farm.
Currently Running ABS CBN Teleserye Episode to Watch Daily via I Want TV.Com
I Want TV.Com, a first destination for those who wants to watch free streaming of the different teleserye replay episodes from ABS-CBN as well as different shows in channel 2 is offering videos that you can see, share, watch and enjoy all for free. You just have to have a sky cable account to be able to login and watch an episode of any show or teleserye you've missed the last night. See the current list as of October 2014 below.
- Ikaw Lamang
- Hawak Kamay
- Pure Love
- Sana Bukas Pa ang Kahapon
- Two Wives
- Pangako Sayo - KathNiel (Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo)
- Ang Probinsyano - Coco Martin and Bela Padilla
- Dolce Amore - Liza Soberano and Enrique GIl (LizQen)
- On The Wings of Love (OTWOL) - JaDine (James Reid and Nadine Lustre)
New ABS CBN Teleserye Episodes to Watch Out for Soon!
Here is the list of upcoming and new teleserye to watch in primetime and afternoon viewing as some ends, so there will be new ones to come, more exciting and more revealing than the last one.
Here is where you will see the latest ABS-CBN teleseryes.
- Flordeliza - (80's remake) Starring Marvin Agustin and Jolina Magdangal comeback. To be aired soon in December 2014. Directed by Wenn V. Deramas, this is a family drama romance comedy.
- Nathaniel - Starring Marco Antonio Masa, Lyca Gairanod (The Voice Kids Grand Winner 2014), Gerald Anderson and Shaina Magdayao. To be directed by Francis Pasion, this will be a new venture in family drama, fantasy and comedy combination for channel 2.
- Bridges of Love
- Dream Dad
- Be My Lady (Erich Gonzales and Daniel Matsunaga)
- The Story of Us (Kim Chiu and Xian Lim)
- Dolce Amore (Enrique Gil and Liza Soberano)
- Written in Our Stars (Piolo Pascual and Toni Gonzaga)
- Born for You (Janella Salvador and Elmo Magalona)
- Tubig at Langis (Cristine Reyes and Zanjoe Marudo)
- Someone to Watch Over Me (Judy Ann Santos and Diether Ocampo)
2015 Drama Adaptation ABS CBN Teleserye Episode
If you've gotten excited about Got To Believe last year 2013 and you see what's in store for you before the year ends in 2014. You'll absolutely get wild and in love with some of the best pairs teaming up together once again to put back to life old drama and mexican telenovela. See our list below for an initial excitement to build up so you know what to expect from ABS-CBN Channel 2 in 2015.
- Nasaan Ka Ng Kailangan Kita (Ricky Lee Original) - To done via remake by Kapamilya stars in the likes of Vina Morales, Denise Laurel, Jane Oineza and Loisa Andalio in 2015. This is a heavy drama stint for these stars soon from the original producers in Regal Films directed by Jeffrey Jeturian.
- Pasion de Amor - Watch as the super sexy Ellen Adarna meets on cam with Jake Cuenca, Nadine Samonte (former GMA 7 star), Ejay Falcon, Joseph Marco and Arci Muñoz. This is yet another sexy romance drama to expect in 2015.
- Pangako Sa Yo - An original melow romantic drama teleserye by Jericho Rosales and Kristine Hermosa, this is definitely a launch that will tickle your love hormones as KathNiel brings justice to this very much loved teleserye back in the 2000 and ran for 2 years, one of the first longest teleserye in Philippine television. Daniel Padilla and Kathryn Bernardo brings back the old times 12 years ago directed by Rory Quintos.